Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Final Blog

I believe that I am a creating mind. A creating mind breaks new ground. It puts forth new ideas, poses unfamiliar questions, conjures up fresh ways of thinking and arrives at unexpected answers. I try to be original and groundbreaking in my songwriting. My idea of a good idea is one that is inventive and unique. I try to experiment with music and lyrics and push myself to bigger and better things.
I think I have exemplified engaging in intellectual discussions through conversations with Jimmy and participating in class discussions. I have generated hypotheses in the class by stating what I thought a particular author's intent was or how I thought diction related to ideas. I have seen other points of view by arguing with Jimmy over which multiple choice answer was right.
I have learned that it is hard to write blogs with little or no feedback. I have learned that when you feel there is nothing to write about sometimes, there is always something to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment